Oceanfront property, 230 m2 / 2475.7 sq foot, located in fishermen's village Tonchigue, non touristic spot, lush vegetation in the area, lots of pasture land. Year-round sunshine. 3 km from Same. $25,000.
My name is Federico Koelle, I live in Guayaquil, Ecuador. I have owned this property for 20 years; my plans were to move here but I have decided for another property I have closer to Guayaquil. So iI want to sell it. I am giving it away in a very low price because I need to get the funds to build my new house.
Here you have a list of pros and cons of this land.
- All papers completely legal. Same owner for decades (this is the first thing yo should ask when buying land in Ecuador).
- Oceanfront at an affordable price.
- It has a construction, though you are paying only for the land.
- Great transportation. Tonchigue is right in Ecuador's seaside highway E15. Buses passing by all day.
- Great neighbors!! Our neighbors are nice people, they have taken care of the land for years, really decent and nice people!
- Sunshine all year long (this can be a disadvantage depending on your priorities).
- Tonchigue is really an off-the-beaten-track spot (this can be a disadvantage depending on your priorities).
- Located in the gateway of Punta Galeras, a peninsula full of pristine beaches and lush forests.
- Near Mache-Chindul National Park with beautiful cloudforests.
- 20 minutes to Atacames town, with banking and commerce. Frequent buses.
- Internet and all basic services available.
- Safe spot. Near the Ecuadorian Navy headquarter.
- Tonchigue is not a beautiful village. Old, run down houses, fishermen's beach. This is anything but a relaxing pristine beach.
- You are not really next to the beach. There is a street between the land and the beach.